The Victorian Trades Hall Council (VTHC) has created this resource to share the experiences of LGBTIQA+ workers across Victoria, Australia. It includes the key challenges they face, the causes and collective solutions. It can be used by workers, union delegates, organisers, Health and Safety Representatives, and employers to advocate for and protect the rights of LGBTIQA+ workers.
- Read this in:
Included in this resource:
• A summary of the experiences of LGBTIQA+ workers across industries and unions
• A summary of LGBTIQA+ worker’s minimum legislative rights
• Example enterprise bargaining clauses for parental leave, carer’s leave and
• A transitioning in the workplace policy template
• Inclusive language glossary